Call Us Today: 416-732-0568
Email Us Today: info@123limo.ca
Follow Us:

You Choose

We have Sedans...Stretch Limos...SUV Stretch Limos...Hummers and more!

An excellent night out, thanks to everyone at 123 Limo! Their Hummer Limo was perfect for the occasion and we enjoyed every minute of it!

Timothy Madison

Welcome to 123 Limo!

When choosing your limo or car service company, make 123 Limo your first choice. We offer service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week including weekends and holidays. We take transportation seriously and understand you need reliable, fast, courteous and friendly service. No matter your transportation request, we have what it takes to provide you with everything you need down to the finest detail and with the highest of standards in place.

Welcome to 123 Limo, your first choice in reserving a Toronto limo. When it comes to choosing a Toronto limo service, and a limo service provider in the surrounding GTA areas, look to us first to offer you professional limousine services, coupled with a nice variety of limousine fleet all at affordable and competitive limousine prices. From wedding limousines, prom limousines and more, look to reserving a Toronto limousine today from 123 Limo when you are looking for a SUV stretch limo, a party bus limo, stretch limousine and more. Let us be your Toronto limousine service provider for any special occasion. We pride ourselves on professional experienced drivers, reliability, attention to detail, excellent communication and clean, well maintained cars. Whether you are planning a talk-of-the-town event or are simply looking for a new and exciting way to celebrate a night out, 123limo is ready to provide you with the vehicles you need.



Our chauffeurs are reliable and knowledgeable. Their professional experience and know-how guarantees a smooth trip and satisfying experience. No matter your transportations needs our drivers are accommodating and have the knowledge to get you where you need to go. We provide limousine service for weddings, birthday parties, anniversaries, prom night, nights out, bar mitzvahs, bachelor/bachelorette and all special occasions. We also provide airport shuttle service and corporate service. No matter your limousine needs, our chauffeurs have you covered and are committed to fast and reliable service so all you have to do is get in and enjoy the ride.

The proverb which states “99% of success is showing up on time” couldn’t be supplement in the limousine business. We accept truth that that what includes the remaining “1% of success” is just as high-ranking as the first 99%. Presenting up on time isn’t sufficient. Equally prominent are who presents, and what are they driving. As a client, you are permitted to be driven in a correctly maintained, clean vehicle that is managed by a courteous, competent and professional chauffeur. If for any cause you ever feel scratchy, unsafe or otherwise disappointed with one of our chauffeurs, the vehicle or the service in general, contact us instantly so we can make sure that the problem is resolved. 123 Limo Toronto Limousine services for all your events: Wedding, Prom, and Party Bus.

At any given time, there is mostly a waiting list of chauffeurs who wish to drive for our company. The purpose is simple; 123limo’s Limousine Service payment for drivers is among the topmost in the industry. We have uncovered a simple and yet operative formula for finding the best drivers in the business: pay a person an excellent wage and request superior presentation. If we are not getting high-class performance from a chauffeur, we take the place of him / her. With our pay package and overall working environments, we have no suffering finding outstanding drivers. For the most part, your customers can wait for to see the same chauffeurs over and over.

Cities We Service include: Stouffville Limos - Whitby Limos - Welland Limos - St. Catharines Limos - Richmond Hill Limos - Pickering Limos - Oshawa Limos - Orangeville Limos - Oakville Limos - Newmarket Limos - Niagara Falls Limos - Mississauga Limos - Milton Limos - Markham Limos - Ingersoll Limos - Hamilton Limo - Guelph Limos - Grimsby Limos - Etobicoke Limos - East York Limos - Cornwall Limos - Collingwood Limos - Cambridge Limos - Brantford Limos - Bowmanville Limos - Bracebridge Limos - Brampton Limos - Barrie Limos - Aurora Limos - Ajax Limos

© 123 Limo. All Right Reserved.  |  Terms & Conditions